If you are looking for a quick Christmas project or something for the kids to do while on holidays here is a super easy and inexpensive project.
You will need:
- 1 metal ring (50mm diameter)
- 1 pkt of mixed beads. eg Bead Gravy by Hoffman Originals or create your own using left over beads and pearls
- Small piece of felt, colour should match beads, to cover metal ring
- beading needle or fine straw/sharp needle.
- Beading thread, to match bead colour. You can substitute bsewing thread but it is not as strong as beading thread.
Cut a long thin rectangular strip of felt the circumference of the metal ring long and wide enough to fold around the ring.
Fold the felt around the ring, forming a snug cylinder, and whip stitch in place.